Monday, April 18, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!

Yay! It's Spring Break for us this week! Unfortunately, our crazy California weather has decided to take another turn for the worse. Okay, okay, it's not really THAT bad, but in case you're not from Cali...here's the scoop. A week and a half ago, we had the craziest storm we've had for a lonnnng time, and I think the absolute loudest thunder I've heard! Ever. (And I grew up in Ohio, where thunderstorms were a common occurence!) After I thought the house was going to collapse from the shake of the thunder, it began to SNOW (yes, snow) at our house. In "sunny, Southern California." Then last weekend was full of sunshine. I'm talking 90 degrees-get-your-sunscreen-it-should-be-June hot. I wore shorts to soccer games, put on the sunblock and was really a pretty happy camper!

Now that it's spring break...it's 60 degrees. WHAT?!? Where did the lovely sunshine go??? **sigh** Well, we'll just have to deal with it, but I guess there will be no bathing suit/beach days. We started today by completely vegging out (I was actually doing research on revamping this blog), watching a movie, and having fun by making some really cute hair clips. We found an online tutorial and went to town! Here is how they turned out! If I can find the darned link again, I will post it here.

Here are our Springtime "flowers." :)

My Vase of "Flowers"


Cute Flower Clippies

My Girls Wearing Their New Clippies





































































Until next time~

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment